- Disclaimer Of Liability: Eastern Sojourns and its associated agents act as mere agents for suppliers, in selling travel-related services, or in accepting reservations or bookings for services that are not directly supplied by this travel agency (such as air and ground transportation, hotel accommodations, meals, tours, cruises, etc.). This agency, therefore, shall not be responsible for breach of contract of any intentional or careless actions or omissions on part of such suppliers.
- Eastern Sojourns is not responsible for introduction of any last-minute new taxes by the Government authorities which may results in any cost implications.
- Eastern Sojourns or its agents shall not be responsible for any injuries, damages, or losses caused to any traveller in connection with terrorist activities, social or labour unrest, breakdown of machinery or equipment, diseases, local laws, riots, criminal acts or abnormal conditions, pandemic, pilferage, medical expenses, thefts, war, climactic conditions – earthquakes, landslides, hurricanes, tornados, cyclones, flood, extreme temperature, wildfires, or any other actions, omissions, or conditions outside our control. By embarking upon his/her travel, the traveller voluntarily assumes all risks involved in such travel, whether expected or unexpected. Traveller is hereby warned of such risks, and is advised to obtain appropriate insurance coverage against them from their country of origin before leaving for the tour.
- Eastern Sojourns shall reserve the right to alter or omit any part of the itinerary in the best interest of the guests. This will be done with the consent of the guests and in case any expenses are involved then it will be borne by the clients.
- It is the responsibility of the client/s to travel with complete travel documents as per the guidelines of the government of India for eg to carry valid documents pertaining to vaccination / covid tests, permission for restricted areas etc. In case the documents are not in order and if there is any deviation in the itinerary due to this, the clients will be responsible for the additional charges.
- If any guest makes last minute changes to the itinerary which has any cost implications and if any deposits have already been made to a particular supplier and refund is not possible due to the last-minute changes then the guests will be responsible for such expenses.
- Eastern Sojourns will not be responsible for the change in departure dates or cancelation of any Luxury Train tours operated by the Government of India.
- For all matters of dispute, the jurisdiction shall be Delhi for Eastern Sojourns
- Most hotels in India observe 1200 or 1400 hrs as check in and 1100 hrs as check out time. If the arrival or departure is before or after these timings then Eastern Sojourns will not be responsible for additional charges levied by the hotel and such charges are to be settled by the client directly at the hotel.