- Wonderful journey, well balanced
– Bernhard Huber, UK
- Thank you for arranging such a perfect trip. The Palace on Wheels was a nice way to travel. The tours were interesting and well organized, each day was better than the preceding day. Tiger Tops was a good way to end our trip. We especially enjoyed the elephant safaris.
– Zeynep Tugba Goksin, TURKEY
- Bharat & the team, thank you for all you did for us. This trip was incredibly well organised and I would be very happy to work with you again. There is nothing to fault. Thank you very much!!
– Ms. Theresa Barnes, SOUTH AFRICA
- Absolute incredible! A just a great experience of India, nothing more one could ask for
– Ms. Katherin Mclintoc & Ms. Rosemary Welthagen, South Africa
- Excellent. A very good service. Will recommend to friends & schools
– Ms. Anne Marie Kampf & family, UK
- We really enjoyed the India trip. The itinerary was varied enough to give us a taste of the big city as well as the more rural areas. Some scheduling of the internal flights could be improved but overall the itinerary was well planned. Our favorite Taj hotel was the Taj Mahal. Varanasi was the most amazing place! We now have a better understanding of your country and will be recommending Tradewings to our friends.
– David S. Shriver, USA
- Hi to the amazing team .Both me and Kuljeet would like to thank you all for the amazing time we had on our trip.It was a very well organised trip!! all arrangements were perfect and to our satisfaction .Also what made a huge difference is the eye for details that Eastern Sojourns team has . The wonderful memories of this trip are going to last for quite sometime to come.
– Sharon Sandhu, UK
- A++, a fantastic experience that will never be forgotten
– Mrs. Anna Louise Griffiths, Gryphon School, UK
- Excellent service and a very well organised tour par excellence. Will certainly like to use their services again in future. Congratulations to the entire team !
– Gurdeep Suri, SINGAPORE
- What an outstanding experience! Recently booked a three day trip to Rajasthan with Eastern Sojourn. Their team was very easy to communicate with and was always available even at odd hours which is rare. I requested for a few special arrangements and they did a better job than my expectations. Me and my family enjoyed the trip immensly. I am happy to recommend them to anybody looking for great and reliable service.
– Ms. Angel Verma, INDIA
- Recently we booked an all ladies trip to the northeast with my friends. Thank you ES team, the trip was very comfortable and carefully planned. Team ES made sure we all enjoyed our vacation and were also safe. The highlight was the tea tasting experience in Darjeeling. The arrangement was great. The one thing I would like to mention here is that Eastern Sojourns understood that we were all elderly ladies and made sure the itinerary matched our pace.
– Ms Anuradha Oberoi, DELHI
- Excellent service provided by the ES team. I recently booked a stay with them for a palace resort near Jaipur. The package provided along with guidance at every step was remarkable. The hospitality and personal attention we got at the resort was great. Absolutely recommend Eastern Sojourns! The best part being everything was hassle free.
– Ms Albha Oberoi, DELHI
- Extremely thankful to Team ES for organising such a wonderful and special trip for us to the Andaman islands. As a mother it was essential for me that the itinerary involved some fun activities for my lil girl and gave us some special bonding time. I am happy to say the Eastern Sojourns understood my requirements and planned a very detailed yet flexible holiday for us. lots of new adventure activities with such luxury. Will surely choose them again for our next holiday.
– Ganima Sodhi, DELHI
- I recently had one of the most professional and well-planned itineraries organised by Eastern sojourns in India. I could not recommend the tour enough especially as I was travelling with my daughter and it was our first major trip post covid. The holiday was amazing. All guides were knowledgeable and attentive. The driver was super. All staff were punctual and professional and went out of their way to make our holiday amazing.
-Catriona Edwards, UK
- Unforgettable experience.
– Ms. Amanda Swanepoel, SOUTH AFRICA
- We loved every venue, the guides were excellent. We enjoyed getting involved and seeing the real India. The rickshaw rides were great fun in Old Delhi and Varanasi. The pace of the tour was excellent, we had time to relax after journeys and never felt that we were doing too much.
– Alison Baker & Colin Campbell, UK
- Student and staff found the trip to be fun, enlightening and informative. It has been an absolute joy and privilege to have toured with Mr. Bedi. I am sure we will be joining you for another tour in the very near future!
– Kunali Patel, UK
- It’s been incredible – from guides to the foods and the rooms. Thank you for your hospitality. An unforgettable experience
– Ms. Lou Ann Stone, SOUTH AFRICA
- Incredible perfect
– Ms. Paula Naglowska, POLAND
- The whole tour was excellent, fantastic. This is the moment where words are not enough to express our admiration of your country. But Mr. Bedi’s politeness, gentleness and hospitality are far beyond imagination. One of a kind even though and have been to many many countries by different agents but this journey is the highlight among them all.
– Tacay Buber, TURKEY
- The professional way in which our tour was organized cannot be faulted. From start to finish, the logistics were of impeccable standard. Thank you very much for the lovely luncheon with you and the surprise birthday cake on the 5th of December for my birthday! Overall, the service was fantastic, the guides experienced and hospitable and the taxi drivers all very accommodating and always on time. I must confess that I have travelled all over the world and I am yet to experience the kind of service that you offered to us. It was par excellence! I think you are the best company I have ever come across. Keep up the good work!
– kobus prinsloo, SOUTH AFRICA
- Our trip to India was a dream, thanks to Mr. Bedi. The hotels were great and we were met and guided everywhere with punctuality, skill and kindness. What a wonderful trip. We hope it will be the first of several.
– Aaron Neckowitz, USA
- As a travel expert and blogger I have travelled to various locations in India with the help of many travel and tour companies. But I had to take the time out to write this special review. Eastern Sojourns is one such exceptional company. They did such a great job in helping me travel to the south of India for an ayurvedic retreat. The service was impeccable, every minute detail was taken care of. Their team was very sweet and always available for my questions. They got me a great rate and also managed some of my last minute requests with ease. Will surely travel with them again.
– Ms Simran Shah, UAE
- I planned a surprise weekend getaway for my wife with Eastern Sojourns. Their team is really good with all arrangements and understood my requirements easily. Arranged everything, despite me getting in touch with them almost last minute. They also got me a better rate at a Palace hotel than any other online portal. Kudos ! Was able to plan a beautiful Hot air balloon ride with their help. Great experience.
– Mr. Agam Talwar, UK
- Our family and some close friends traveled earlier this month to the tea gardens in Darjeeling. It was a unique experience for all of us as it was the first time we set out on something like this. We stayed at an old colonial heritage bungalow located in the midst of the tea garden. The itinerary was planned very well and it was a perfect holiday. The arrangements were organized by Eastern Sojourns. Besides the flawless planning and remarkable service, we found the ES staff very polite and courteous. It has been a pleasure dealing with them. Keep up the good work team Eastern Sojourns!
– Mr. Ravijit Chaudhuri, DELHI
- Appreciate all of the personal touch and assistance. Felt very safe and secured through out the tour. The tour was right pace and covered all the highlights in a easy way. The guides were excellent with varying prospective. Appreciate diversity of guides. Also all drives were very professional and excellent in crazy traffic.
-Caroline & Natallie Schreder, USA