Ayurveda Packages in 14 nights
India is known for its Ancient Science of Healing – Ayurveda that is about 5000 years old. Purely Herbal based, it involves medications made from the roots, leaves & sap of small shrubs & weeds and even the bark of trees. Some medicines are also obtained from spices, their extracts and even powdered form of some precious metals. No harmful chemicals are used in the production of medicines or during the treatments, hence eliminating the possibility of side effects. Ayurveda merely enhances the quality of life by drawing the true essence of nature. Rejuvenate your soul, skin and body with our incredibly refreshing treatments administered by experienced physicians and trained masseurs. You can choose from the various treatment packages available and even customize your treatments as per your needs and convenience.
Key Tags: 14 Nights Kerala Tour Package | Ayurvedic Night Tour Packages
Uzhichil With Swedanam (1 Hour 15 Minutes)
1 SessionThis is a simple massage with medicated oil, recommended for general fitness of the body. It tones up the muscles, increases blood circulation, relax joints stimulate the nervous system and is good for sense organs. This is followed by steam bath.
Rasayana Uzhichil (1 Hour 45 Minutes)
5 SessionsThis is a three in one item. These are 1)Rejuvenation therapy 2) General body massage and 3) Medicated steam bath. This aims at preventing the destructive effects of ageing on the human body together with promoting the quality and quantity of one's life span. General body massage to revive tired and jaded muscles, general vitality and for a cool mind. Medicated steam bath eliminating toxins from the body by inducing profuse perspiration. A specially designed cabinet is used for steam bath.
Ellakithirummu (2 Hours)
3 SessionsThis is a special massage which has its origin in the traditional martial arts of Kerala. This massage gives relief from all the muscular pains of the body. It also helps to reduce inflammation resulting from falls, accidents, sprains etc.
Sirodhara (1 Hour)
3 SessionA specialty of Kerala Ayurveda Treatments in which herbal oil is poured in a rhythmic manner on the forehead of the person lying on the back.Â It relaxes the entire nervous system.
Njavarakizhi (1 Hour)
3 SessionsAn effective treatment for nerve weakness, emaciated limbs and joint pain. The body is gently massaged with linen bags filled with njavara rice paste that has been cooked well in milk and herbal decoction.
Pizhichil (1 Hour 15 Minutes)
2 SessionsThis is a process traditionally followed once a year to keep the body fit and healthy and prevent ageing of cells and tissues. Warm herbal oil is poured all over the body by two or more trained masseurs in a specific rhythmic manner continuously for 60mins.
Udwarthanam (1 Hour)
2 SessionsThis is for obesity related problems. It increases blood circulation, tones up the body and melts subcutaneous fat. Here the massage is done with herbal powder.
Muttakizhi (1 Hour)
3 SessionsSudation done using eggyolk, lemon, garlic and some herbal powders are made into two Bolus form in a cotton cloth and are heated in medicated oil and applied on the affected part after a Therapeutic massage.
Mukhakanthi Lepam (1 Hour 15 Minutes)
2 SessionsThis is an exclusive facial which uses a unique combination of invaluable herbs, fruits and sandalwood pastes as face masks. This rejuvenates and nourishes the skin and imparts a radiant glow on the face. This facial perfectly matches all skin types.
- The rates that we will offer are inclusive of any Ayurveda treatment as per the Doctor's advice, all meals (including Ayurveda diets), accommodation and all taxes.
- Pick-up & Drop from Cochin International Airport can be arranged at an additional cost.
- In case companion sharing room does not want the Ayurveda, then the price will be 20% Â discounted from the per person twin sharing cost.
- It is not always possible to book the time slot in advance. Hence the time will only be announced at time of consultation on the first day.
- It is advisable to show one's medical history to the Doctor during consultation to help plan for best results, taking into consideration any specific problems.
- Additional Internal medicines may be prescribed which can be bought from the center directly.
- Ayurveda treatments cannot be undertaken during the menstrual cycle.
- Any information given on the treatment, duration, etc is subject to change.